Solar Media Delegate Ticket Protection policy will refund the cost of the ticket should the named ticket holder be unable to attend
Covered in the instance of:
- Personal sickness, accident or injury
- Death of Holder, or death of Holder’s immediate family within 30 days of the event
- Preventative travel delays outside of Holder’s control
- Extreme or adverse weather (snow, fog, storm) that prevents attendance to event venue
- Unavoidable Jury Service
- Strikes, riots, terrorism or other extraordinary national/international circumstance
- Changes of the date, location or main thematic qualities of the event
How to claim:
Requests for refunds must be made in writing along with all relevant accompanying supporting documents to the team, and will be made at the discretion of the Solar Media management team subject to requirements met.
Claim by emailing email@example.com
This will not cover instances where the holders subsequently decides not to attend the event for any reason other than those listed above – the ticket is not refundable if the Holder or Holder’s employer has a date clash, changed commercial focus or Holder leaving current employer. These terms refer to policies purchased at time of registration.
Refunds will be made to the same payment method as purchase, unless otherwise requested. Refunds must be paid to an account with the same name as the person/entity who purchased the ticket, though not necessarily the Holder.
Booking your ticket protection cover
Delegate ticket protection cover is available as an add on when you book your delegate tickets and costs $69 per person. If you are interested in delegate ticket protection but have already booked your ticket, then please get in touch with a member of the team.