In the wake of the IRA, which left the industry feeling excited and recognized, what has the industry seen taking place at development level since the Act was passed in August 2022?
- What does the IRA and decoupling really mean, and what impact will this have in the mid to long-term?
- What direct impact have companies seen from specific qualifications around content-adders for domestic components?
- Does the industry see real value in hybridizing and/or aggregating storage now?
- The IRA is great from an economic standpoint, but how is it affecting cash flows and financing structures for storage?
- What impact will the credits have for off-takers who want to get involved in storage opportunities?