Please note that all times are in EST
Keynotes and Plenary Sessions
The newly elected President Joe Biden brings further hope to a market which is already making waves globally in energy storage. After a hard year hindered by COVID-19, 2021 and a new administration will be welcomed with open arms.
- The administration is already promoting energy storage as a key part of upping the ante on renewable energy in the country – what federal policy can be easily passed to help this?
- Biden’s 'Build Back Better’ plan to help the economy post-COVID and the prospect of job creation related to the storage market
- Focus on fuel poverty and reducing costs for consumers – how will this translate into new policy incentives?
- A focus on state-level policy and how it can help push urgency in the global energy agenda
Enjoy some virtual networking and catch up with the rest of the industry through our fun speed networking hub, or why not visit the Virtual Exhibition Hall and interact with our innovators showcasing their products and technology?
- Strategies for optimization in real-time arbitrage markets
- Where are the best arbitrage opportunities in the US right now and who is taking advantage of them?
- How do you make money on a commercial basis without any contracts in place?
- What will the evolving revenue streams for battery storage look like in 3-5 years’ time?
- Understanding battery capacity, performance guarantees and warranties
A positive sign for the market; many believe that this will be the year for a ramp-up in investment specifically for storage projects. This group of leading investors and financiers come together to discuss key topics and predictions:
- If there ends up being more capital than projects, how do you encourage deployment for these types of projects?
- The different avenues to overcome merchant hurdles and taking a hybrid approach
- What will the ongoing role of PE firms be in the battery storage sphere?
- The emergence of funds dedicated to raising capital and indifferent to size or scale of projects
- Making a storage project bankable