California is becoming saturated and Texas is driving growth in the market at a record speed. What other markets are we seeing on the horizon, and where are the next ERCOT and CAISO?
- What do developers and investors need to consider when expanding their horizons?
- The benefits and pitfalls of securing assets in secondary or less mature markets now to ensure future success
- Where are future growth opportunities in the East, such as New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey?
- What learnings from CAISO and ERCOT can be applied to other markets within the US?
- An investors take on emerging markets and where they see potential