Long-Duration Energy Storage Powering the Future
Time: 14:00 - 14:40
Theatre: Room Two
With grids the world over coming under scrutiny and their resiliency being put to the test, one of the answers is seen to lie within the future role of long-duration in the storage eco-system.
- Highlighting the importance and influence the ISO and utilities can have on mandating use of different technologies
- What is the role of the federal government?
- Which are the chemistries that can provide 8-10 hour duration?
- Long duration energy storage can eventually replace natural gas, the question is when?
- How will storage fulfil resource adequacy constructs in the future?
- Jin Noh Policy Director - California Energy Storage Alliance
- Anadi Jauhari Partner - Emerging Energy & Environment Investment Group LLC
- Balki Iyer Chief Commercial Officer - e-Zinc
- Joe Ferrari Vice President, Sales - Americas - Energy Dome
- Anna Siefken Senior Advisor, Office of Technology Transitions - Department of Energy
- Mike DeSocio Director, Market Design - New York Independent System Operator