With grids the world over coming under scrutiny and their resiliency being put to the test, one of the answers is seen to lie within the future role of long-duration in the storage eco-system.
- Highlighting the importance and influence the ISO and utilities can have on mandating use of different technologies
- What is the role of the federal government?
- Which are the chemistries that can provide 8-10 hour duration?
- Long duration energy storage can eventually replace natural gas, the question is when?
- How will storage fulfil resource adequacy constructs in the future?